Saturday, June 26, 2010

Around What Age Range Do You No Longer Get Acne?

I am 24 and i'm tired of dealing with it. My skin will have a period of time where it is nice and clear, but then, it will go through a period where I have to deal with pimples all along my cheeks and jawline. When does acne cease to be a problem?Around What Age Range Do You No Longer Get Acne?
Acne really depends on alot of things, Stress, Cleaning family traits etc. you should keep your face clean and mositurized people belive that if you have an oily face you have to dry out your skin, but thats not the case, your skin as well as your scalp get oily when your glands start to over produce oils, but if the skin is already moistened, your glands don't go into over drive. anyway. remove all make-up before bed, and if you pop pimples use two clean Q-Tips not your hands. chocolate doesn't cause Acne. i'm babbling any questions send me an emailAround What Age Range Do You No Longer Get Acne?
I think it is in the death range, I still get it
I dont think so my mom is 40 and still gets bad acne
DRINK MORE WATER!!! its the best cleanser for your WHOLE body eat more garlic, lemon and wash your makeup off every night before bed i'm 42 and i still get a little acne mostly whiteheads tho but the water really does clean and smooth your skin try it for a month tell me what you think!!!
i actually get more pimples now than i did when i was going through puberty...i am only 23
well i hate to say it but im a few years older than you and i still get lots of spots. its all about skin type not age im afraid.


the kind of food you eat will matter as well i guess.
Depends on genetics and hygeine. My mother had awful skin. I am the same age as you and still have to use anti-acne face washes, blackhead scrubs and the occasional on the spot cream. Get used to it, some people still get the occasional pimple in their 60's.
it will always be a problem. its just as you get older it will be less severe
no lie, proactive is the best acne prevention system ever other than western civilation techniques.
It all depends on skin type. Some people keep acne for their entire lives without medical intervention, and others clear up around age 18. Also, many women experience an increase in acne during the period leading up to menstruation. I'm unsure of whether or not this is the case with your on again/off again issues. The best solution is to go to a dermatologist and get a customized solution for your skin.
You will always fight acne, no matter what age you are, depending on how bad your acne is, how sensitive your skin is, and what kinds of foods you eat. I would recommend proactiv. Very affordable, prone to sensitive skin, and works like a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans