Thursday, June 24, 2010

What can i use to get rid of spots/acne?

I try things like clearasel and oxy facewashes etc but after a few weeks my skin seems to become immune to them. Does anyone have any suggestions for a wash or cream i could use?What can i use to get rid of spots/acne?
Try alternating between different brands. I used to do this with conditioner on my hair because my hair seemed to become immune to it.





Also, try changing your moisturiser - it may be that which is causing your greasy skin. Or wear less make up.





I try to wash with dove soap, followed by a spot cleanser like clearasil or something.





Hope you manage to get it cleared up :o)What can i use to get rid of spots/acne?
I found advice a few years ago that works for me. It wasn't to specify what cleanser you should use, as long as it wasn't soap and long as you cleaned your skin morning and night. The thing they did recommend was after washing, to put on a cream with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide - such as oxy. Nothing stronger than 2.5% as it would be too drying and then to make sure you moisturise.


A skin clearing facial by a professional (beautician) is nice optional extra that may kick start your regime.





Good Luck.
use a cream everyday morining to night a expensive one maybe
i was the same i tried everything and the only thing that helped me was the Clineque antibacterial soap! you can get lots of great stuff for spots/acne from the clineque range, i also use the moisturiser as the soap dried your skin out and the moisturiser is oil free. Clineque have not long brought out a full antibacterial range, its expensive but its the only thing that helped me





good luck xx
If you have bad acne you need to see your GP %26amp; ask for referral to a dermatologist @ the hospital %26amp; there is a treatment programme of pills. It works wonders. Cant remember what the name of the pills are though, my daughter had them 100% worked Good luck
Try hydrogen peroxide. Put a small amount on Kleenex and apply to acne, do this for a few minutes. Do this twice a day. You should see results soon.
This may sound mad but try toothpaste..... put it on before you go to bed, like a mask. Please remember to wash your face in the morning before you open the door to the postman! You dont want to give him a heart attack! lol. Ive tryed this, it does work... Ive also heard if you make up a paste with parcetamol and water this does the same trick. Good luck.
I like Neutrogena's Face Cleanser/Mask. It's like 2 products in one. Then, I use a toner (Olay Clarity) because it gets rid of oil and impurities in your pores. Just make sure the toner has salicylic acid in it...it helps get rid of acne. Then, I use a moisturizer (Neutrogena mositurizer). You could also buy on-the-spot acne treatment gel. It works great.


Try it. :)


Good luck!
You can try multani matti. its safer.If you think nothing's helped you much go to a doctor rather than taking risk.
Witch Hazel can be very effective at clearning spots.
Try an alcohol-based Benozyl Peroxide gel like Acnegel - your doctor can suggest which concentration would be right for your skin. You apply it twice a day after washing your face with soap and water. It may make your skin feel a little dry and tight at first but it really worked for me - much smoother skin and more even skin tone. Oh and I think the pill is called Roaccutane by the way - my friend had great results with it but it's not suitable for everyone and can have some pretty bad side effects.
I don't use alot for my face - but I found that this tea tree stuff I got from the body shop cleared up all blemishes I had, well the nasty ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans