Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best product for a super greasy acne-prone face?

My face is incredibly greasy these summer days. Not just when I'm hot, but anytime my hair is down, anytime my hair is up, anytime I'm working, anytime I'm sitting down reading...and that's causing bad face acne! I'm going to town with some friends tomorrow and wanted to know which product you think I should buy.





Thanks!





PS Oh, and I've tried Clearsil face wash, Oil of Olay face wash, alcohol for face, hydrogen peroxide, astrigent, Cedaphil soap, and right now I'm using apple cider vinegar.What is the best product for a super greasy acne-prone face?
Ugh I know your pain trust me. I've been there. Lately I've been much better though all thanks to.. nothing! I've tried so many products, in mine (and many others) opinion, it's just a fraud. I use water. I wash my face every time I pass a rest room, and it keeps my face relatively clean and acne free. First, use hot water to open pores, then cold to snap them shut. It's pretty effective. Soap can be used, but most soap dries out the skin. As does many other products, especially if they include alcohol. I've also been searching for the answer, and mostly what I get is to use water. Also, try cutting back on greasy or fatty foods. It's been proven that there is none, or a very weak correlation to acne, but if you see a correlation, reduce the intake of that food to see what happens. For me, it's potato chips and soft drink. Neither are good for you anyways so it's an added bonus haha. Also, stress may cause break outs. So try some stress relieving activities if you think that's the problem. Furthermore, do not continuously pick at blemishes and zits. If sqeezing is needed, well then do so, but only as a last resort. Sometimes, if you know your going to have a zit in a certain spot, putting toothpaste on it, and leaving it overnight could make it easier to pop in the morning. It's worked for me a few times regardless. I'm not sure on this one, but try getting more fresh air. There is not real cure for acne, and treatment varies in effectiveness from person to person, this is just my method of fighting it, and I hope it works for you. If it doesn't, make the best of it, and hope to grow out of it as I am.What is the best product for a super greasy acne-prone face?
You need a better product than what you've already tried using. Try something better like Murad or Clinique. Yes, they're more expensive, but they work!
My friend absolutely swears by Proactiv- and let me say she doesn't have acne.
Don't laugh...but try toothpaste. I have used this before and seems to work great. It is inexpensive and I bet you can try it tonight before bed. Just put a little bit on and try it for a night. I wouldn't suggest using it all over your face until you see if it will further irritate your skin. Good luck!
Proactive
i am in the same boat and i use Rx Benzoyl peroxide cleanser and it's grrreat
what you do is slap some pine apples .ham and cheese on your face.... people will just think your a greasy pizza
eating greasy foods and fats can cause a greasy face. try changing up your diet and you should order proacvtiv.
Proactiv, works incredibly well, you just have to make sure you wash, put on the cleanser, and put on the lotion in the morning and at night.
Someone who studied ';beauty'; from Paris (forgot the name: i think it was Vidal Sasoon) said don't touch your face!!!... maybe just wash it now and then like the next person.





ive seen people go to derma clinics only to make their complexion worse at the end of the trouble and expense...
Proactiv? I am trying it and it's quiet good. No irritation whatsoever. I know a drink from a secret chinese receipe for getting instant rid of acnes and pimples. WORKS EVERYTIME! %26lt;%26lt;Hope you have enough time to make it before going out towns with friends%26gt;%26gt;


Method: boil half an hour of a Chinese bitter melon (use half of it) with 2 handful full of soya bean (or called yellow beans), add some sugar in it and drink like soup, or drink 2-3 times per day. (Remember though: Chinese bitter melon tastes extremely awful for some people, you can adjust sweetness level by adding how much sugar in it, up to you! DO NOT drink this when you are having period as it will make some people very weak and dizzy.) It is BEST to add Chinese sugar, not regular white sugar.) Worst pimples gone the next day. I have tried it myself, worked great, also tried on 4 teenagers nieces and nephews. All their pimples were dried out/dead the next day! Works like miracle!!!! We all love it.


P.S. chinese bitter melon tastes yucky but it has very high antioxidant content in it. People make a delicious dish as meal when it's mixed with beef.
a low fat diet sweetie, that oil comes from inside.
Proactiv...even if you're going to your doctor to ask what would work for you, they'll tell you to get it. That's what happened when I went to the doctor when I asked what to use.
I don't want to sound like a commercial, but PROACTIV is the hot ticket item according to my friends and their teens. the pizza face image is no more.It's pricey but does the trick.
Oil production is natural, so it's extremely difficult to battle. The best product I came across is L'oreal Oil Control Moisturizer. It's 'for men' but I don't see why you wouldn't benefit from it. it does control shine pretty well for a couple of hours longer than you normally would after cleansing. You'll be hardpressed to find any product over-the-counter that will help with oily skin (aside from those little oil blotting sheets). if this is an extreme case, you might think of visiting a derm for a prescription.
proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans