Thursday, June 24, 2010

I used an acne treatment, and now my oily skin is really dry and tight! What do I do?

It's really weird, because my skin was always SO oily.


But now it's all tight and weird.


The acne's going away, but my skin's all dried out.


How can I make my skin normal, but not oily?I used an acne treatment, and now my oily skin is really dry and tight! What do I do?
For oily skin with acne try fresh tomato puree - it will remove the excessive oil and soothe the inflammation.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .I used an acne treatment, and now my oily skin is really dry and tight! What do I do?
go to www.arbonne.ca and check out what they have to offer. Arbonne Clear Advantage products should be used in the following order:





1) Clear Advantage Acne Wash


2) Clear Advantage Toner


3) Clear Advantage Acne Lotion


4) Clear Advantage Skin Support Dietary Supplement
Most acne meds contain benzoyle peroxide or salicylic acid. These agents are supposed to dry out the acne in order to clear them up. However, if your skin feels dry just put on some lotion before going to bed. Lubriderm or oil of olay....
Try Cetaphil lotion, it is not too heavy and will not worsen your acne situation. Our derm office recommends Cetaphil lotion a lot to acne patients.
try freedorm jel specially for dry/oily skin i think the best for you would be combined skin thou as it does for skin with more than one problem!

2 comments:

  1. There are many treatments offered to treat acne. just choose the better acne products on the store, or take some advices about acne products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first step to curing acne is knowing what type of acne you have. Once you know your acne trigger, you are one step closer to removing the acne activator and living acne free.
    There are numerous types of acne, which could explain why it is so cumbersome if not seemingly impossible for the acne sufferer to find a cure. As with other types of acne including teenage acne, the exact causes of adult acne remain unknown, but are thought to relate to changes or imbalances in our body’s hormones.
    buy roaccutane online

    ReplyDelete

 
small business loans