Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of red scars from acne?

I have red and purple scars from acne how do I get rid of them?How do I get rid of red scars from acne?
nelampally leaf juiceHow do I get rid of red scars from acne?
I have some scars too, but I dont know how to permanently get rid of them, it usually fades away over time but if its a bad time to get a pimple and if its obvious, I get a little cover up and blend it in with my skin color, that way it isnt as obvious. I try to prevent myself from getting pimples by drinking a lot of water, washing my face twice a day with clearasil (it works great for me ), and avoiding touching my face with my hands.
ok so if u shop at wal-mart go find some coco butter and it has to be the one in a jar and also use skinsuccess for 2-3 months u will start seeing results in the first 2 weeks by useing that trust me i am using right now to get rid of acne marks
They have medical offices where you can ask to remove the top layer of your skin where the scars are. they use a seditive so you won't feel them skinning you and you will fal asleep
foundation, prescription from a doctor, moisturise your skin everday


and plenty of vitamins and a healthy diet!?
first rub alchohal then co coa butter and there you go
co co butter
black soap ,shea butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans