Saturday, June 26, 2010

What treatment should i take to take off the brown and pink marks on my face from acne?

Does chemical peel work? and how many sessions?What treatment should i take to take off the brown and pink marks on my face from acne?
I don't know about chemical peel, but why don't you try proactive, its inexpensive and it really works. They have a whole line of products that can work for your skin.What treatment should i take to take off the brown and pink marks on my face from acne?
Vitamin E oil minimizes scars on the skin. It will not completely get rid of scars but decreases the coloration. You can find it at most drug stores.





I don't really know about chemical peels but it sounds Kinda scary! Go natural and reduce the risk of crazy side effects.
I believe what you mean is called Hyperpigmentation. I have been an acne sufferer since I was 10 and have been on Accutane 2x and Birth Control 7x. The only thing that has ever worked is skin products from Dr. Howard Murad. He has a serum called ';Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel that works wonders. He also has spa, facial, and even make up. Check out his website (And don't worry too much about the pricing. You can find most of his products on eBay for much less.) Hope this helps.
bleach stupid.
  • php web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans