Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have had acne all my life. I am now 45 yrs old. What can I do to be rid of this?

I am also allergic to vitamin E which I can't even eat the foods rich in it. Proactive makes me breakout too. Doctors only want to prescribe antibiotics which make the acne more resistant to treatment and weaken the immune system. What else is there to do? I'm not an ugly woman, and I'm so tired of trying to cover it up which doesn't work either. HELP!I have had acne all my life. I am now 45 yrs old. What can I do to be rid of this?
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.I have had acne all my life. I am now 45 yrs old. What can I do to be rid of this?
Get some high quality acidopholus. Read The Yeast Connection by Dr. Cook. Get plenty of sleep. Putting hydrogen peroxide on my acne helps a bit. Some people swere by tea tree oil. You might have some food or environmental allergies that are causes it. I'd see a naturopath if I were you.
go to a asian doctor...try the healty, natural way to cure your skin from the core (your body) by taking eastern herb medicine to cleanse your body, pores, skins....or you can always try the proactive products....50% of helping what you got.
I believe the dr. can give you a cream to try, ask or demand they do something else. Make sure you r going to a dermatologists. Maybe try peroxide. something to dry out your face.
I have been on Doxycyclin for 2 years now and it is the best thing I have ever taken. It is very effective. (I haven't had a pimple in 1 1/2 years!) It's one pill a day and you have to eat with it or you could feel pretty quesy but you get used to it after a while. I do have to use a moisturizer everyday befor makeup and at night when I sleep. My face has never been so clear and pretty! I say this because I beleive it is worth trying!!!! Don't let the DR. fool you into anything that goes with it, creams ect...Just fill the prescription and in like 4 months you will be sooooo happy! I really hope it works out for you!





The only downer is you probably will have to take it for a few years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans