Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whats the best product to clear a face of acne?

I have never had bad acne.


I found a product that worked great! I had real great skin for about three years, but it does not work on my skin anymore it seems.


is there anything natural I can use I don't want to have to bye a lot of different things before I find the right product.Whats the best product to clear a face of acne?
If you have an oily skin wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap.The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. If you have a dry skin honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria. If you have a combination skin when you wash your face, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a day, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne.Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info.Whats the best product to clear a face of acne?
http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/鈥?/a>


This site helped me alot with some good over all tips and products to clear up my acne. Now I don't really have any.





Food to avoid I'd say are greasy ones and alot of dairy.


Try eating alot more fresh fruits and veggies and also drinking alot of water. I know it's so cliche but it really helps. Excersize does wonders too.





And you can try some of the home remedies.
try Aveeno Clear complexion daily cleansing pads, they work wonders
ambi even and clear! works wonders!!! it's cheap too (like 6-7 dollars)
My mother got me an acne clearing treatment about a month ago and it's working pretty well. I get a couple of bumps here and there, but my acne is at it's best. It's called Glytone Acne. It consists of a acne medication, a toner, a face wash, and a masque.





I usually put on the acne medication every other day, do the toner a couple times a week, wash my face with the face wash a couple times a week, and then do the masque when there's a difficult pimple. It came in a box set. Not sure if it's a prescription thing or not..





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans