Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I use Proactive and salicylic acid treatment for acne?

I am currently using 2 things from avon with salicylic acid in them, I also have Proactive could I use them both if my skin does not dry out? I have really oily skin.Can I use Proactive and salicylic acid treatment for acne?
watch some of these vids very helpful http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>Can I use Proactive and salicylic acid treatment for acne?
your best answer is in this site
Over the counter drugs containing sasylic acid tend to have barely any in it, go ahead, try it, if your skin does dry out, then stop.
I wouldn't recommend using both products. Maybe try one or the other...of course you could always try both and see what happens, but I think that would be a huge mistake. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans