Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which Mario Badescu product should I try for my acne?

Okay so I've had moderate acne for years. The size of the pimples r very small, but i have a LOT of them, like pretty much all over my face. The redness is pretty bad too. I heard of the brand Mario Badescu and I narrowed the options down to 3 products: Drying Lotion, Drying Cream, and the Buffering Lotion. Which one would be suitable for my acne?Which Mario Badescu product should I try for my acne?
I've read great reviews about Mario Badescu's drying lotion. I'm not kidding, I just came back from ULTA from buying it.





But since you say you have pimples ALL over your face you should try a cleanser. I would think the drying lotion is for a more ';spot'; treatment.





But eeeh, I suppose you can try it too! It was $17 for 1 oz at Ulta!Which Mario Badescu product should I try for my acne?
none...try organic skin care products ...giovanni and Power of plants by boots





well try it first then try badescu if u dont like ur results, like really..i tryed clean and clear neutrogena..(altho the morning citrus wake up thingy was good) n i tried clearasil they just feel like its werkin in the beginin but they actually make pimples worst...just think of it like this





if its all natural what do you have to loose?? not sayin badescu isnt good but idkk...the 2 skin stuff i gave you are all natural cheap n sold at target or rite aid.





btw dont think im one of thos phonys dat tell u not to try a prod ''because im gettin paid'' cuz sum ans on yahoo look a lil fishy ..oh n dont think that its a fake comment cuz its long either lmaoo (they actually have thos tho...there actually ppl tryna make u not invest in other products so dey get no prfit) anywho bye...im feeling a lil too typative right now...





maybe its the cranberry juice ^_^?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans