Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whats better for acne control clean and clear or neutrogena?

im using neutrogena and its working but it makes my skin super dry. i dont know if i should get the clan and clear kit?Whats better for acne control clean and clear or neutrogena?
neutrogena is way better... not as harsh on your skin. The neutrogena on the spot acne treatment is amazing!!!!Whats better for acne control clean and clear or neutrogena?
Acne Free and Proactive kits. Acne free is a lot cheaper and is found in the kit at Wal Mart-------they are great.=====
neutrongena oil free acne wash. i tried the clean and clear and it doesn't work nearly as well. If your acne is really bad than go to the dermatologist and get some prescription medicines. Thats what I did and it has really helped me.





I used to use proactiv and it worked really really well for about two months, but then my skin built up a tolerance to it and it stopped working. So if your looking for a temporary fix you could try that.
Good skin takes time. I use Zapzyt. It works really well. Wash your face with the cleanser thre times a day and the rub the aintment on the affected areas. Then use Purpose moistuizer to moisturize your face. Then use an astringent, I use equate, for your t-zone. When I did this is made a dramitc effect in my skin. Also, the type of shampoo you use effects your skin. I am a firm believer in Garnier. They have any shampoo for any hair type. Also, they have lots of good styling products. If that doesn't clear up your skin you need to see a dermo. Make sure he is experienced.
go ahead and try it if you want. clearasil might work as well.
clean and clear or proactive is really good
I WOULD SAY NEUTROGENA!!
well...i've tried both, and neither one of them really work for me. but i guess clean and clear is better. i use Aveda stuff now...it works SO well. but if you're only open to those two skin care brands, then use clean and clear. (and if you really want to, or if you have really bad acne, then go for ProActive...but my friend has been trying it for a month now and it hasnt made her skin ANY clearer.)


hope i helped and good luck with whatever you decide to use!
Neutrogena

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans