Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some fast ways to get rid of acne?

I wash my face 2wice a day with a brand of face wash called acne free...and I am not acne free. I have been using it for weeks and I have tried different things, but I just can't get rid of my acne...what are some homemade thing to make my acne go away??





and please, no one say toothpaste because I already have tried that and it doesn't work for me.What are some fast ways to get rid of acne?
Natural home made skin care recipes is best for you. You can make it easily with available products in your kitchen and in home.








homemade acne treatment


Follow any 1 method below regularly





homemade acne treatment is to make a paste of honey with cinnamon and nutmeg. All you need is about one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and about half of it nutmeg powder. Add some honey to make enough paste to cover the inflammed area completely. Just lie down as honey may dribble down. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with luke warm water.





Coconut Oil-Coconut oil is a cheap and easily available acne solution. Regular use of coconut oil over a period of time helps to clear your skin.





Lemon Juice-A simple remedy at home for acne: Apply lemon juice regularly to reduce pimples and acne. This has proven beneficial results.





thanks bye tc...What are some fast ways to get rid of acne?
K well I have used almost every freakin' product under the sun for acne and the one thing that has worked really well for me, for like spot treatment is philosophy. Also their facial wash is amazing. You can find it at Sephora. I don't find it to be ';too'; pricy but anyways. The spot treatment I use from them is called ';Help me'; and it is in a small white tube, I swear its awesome and works amazing. Their wash that get your makeup off and really cleans your face is called ';purity';...AWESOME products. Also I use this toner (You can get it from Savon, Target, CVS etc) and its called ';Sea Breeze'; its the blue one (they make a pink and blue one), and it likes makes your face feel SO clean and it gets all the excess dirt off your face that your wash didn't take off. Anyways, Hope I helped! Good luck





edit- Ok well obviously I don't read right haha you said homemade products, SORRY! Anyways Im not sure on how to make any homemade facial products that help with acne. Sorry!
I don't know any homemade stuff to make.


But, '; Murad'; is an acne system similar to Proactiv that I have just started using a couple weeks ago. It says it will work in 4 weeks or so.


It seems to be working for me. My face it brighter and bits of acne have gone away. I've still been getting a couple pimples here and there but it's because my pores have been opening up. The only thing is that ';Murad'; costs at least 65$ plus tax. I bought it at a Sephora store.
Iduhno if this works for People with Sensitive Skin But it works for me and doesn;t cost alot. You might think its weird Lmao. Anyway I use Alcohol Swips and it really works. The ones You use to Clean Open Cuts to get rid of Bacteria. I only use it Once a day (at Night) and Im pretty Acne free.I hope this Helps But if your Skin is Sensitive DON'T use IT.
Go on the pill!


My friend was sooo upset about her acne, she basically had them since we started high school. She tried EVERYTHING! i mean everything.


And the doctors recommended that she goes on the pill.


and funnily enough they have cleared!!
you should get acne free! its amazing....if you really need a fast way...you should put some peroxide on your pimples 3 times a day and they should go away
try going to the doctors if its really that bad, they'll prescribe you some cream/lotion and i hear that it works
THIS IS MY LONG ANSWER FOR ALL OILY SKIN/ACNE PROBS...TRYING TO COVER ALL I KNOW ABOUT ACNE/SPOT PROBLEMS FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE...SO HOPEFULLY THERE'LL BE SOMETHING HERE TO HELP!!! SOME MIGHT NOT BE RELEVANT DEPENDING ON YOUR SEX BUT I HOPE SOMETHING'LL BE HERE FOR YOU!





I'm 35 and I still get spots/pimple clusters from time to time and even when they go, they leave reddish marks for ages and my skin looks blotchy.





I use clean and clear or neutrogena clear skin - both contain salicylic acid which prevents breakouts and gradually evens the skin tone out too. And crazy as it sounds - the toothpaste things works! Put on a blob at night and put a bit of tissue over it so it doesn't make a mess. I dunno how it works but it does!





Any female with spots I'd recommend trying dianette or yasmin contraceptive pills because if it's hormonal, that can sort out the kind of hormonal pimples you might get monthly!





Be careful what products you use in your hair if it's long - certain conditioners have causes me to break out at times.





Also I'd recommend taking a 100% multi vitamin/mineral complex and Omega 369 oils every day because that ensures you're getting the right nutrition and also, the omega oils improve blood flow.





It's an 'old wives tale' type rememdy - but a spoonful of cider vinegar and honey in hot water 3 times a day is meant to help EVERYTHING. It tastes nice too...kinda like honey and lemon X





Also...keep your hydration right by drinking plenty of water, avoiding caffeine and alcohol and too much salt!





Another suggestion is the scrub you can get called 'resurface' or something like that - made by L'oreal. You only use it a couple of times a week (and use at night because it makes your face red!). It really works not just with the colouring but also the texture - smoothes it back out. It comes with it's own moisturiser which I don't use but I use the scrub at night a couple of times a week and put bio oil on which it supposed to help clear scarring and even skin tone.





Don't use harsh scrubs and peroxide products daily like some people do; that can dry your skin and make produce MORE oil...just exaccerbating the problem.





And my final suggestion is 'sheer cover' mineral foundation. You see it on infomercials a lot...tacky I know! But it really works. You can buy it on eBay too so it's easy for you to get some to try it out. You use the tiniest amount but because it doesn't settle into enlarged pores and it contains minerals that reflect light, it disguises any kind of 'scarring' and also it stops you getting spots because it doesn't block pores. The minerals in it reflect light a bit too which acts as a kind of concealer. It's hard to explain but it's fantastic. Just make sure not to use too much - and apply with a kabuki brush starting from the outside and working in so you don't end up with an over made up nose!





I know people say make up's a no no - but because this doesn't block pores and has the added effect of stopping you touching your face too much, I think it's good. You can wear it on its own too and as long as you apply it minimally, it covers but doesn't look like you've got make up on.





Good luck with it hun XX





PS - if you can get them, clean %26amp; clear do these blotting paper things - in the uk I find I have to order them in from Hong Kong or somewhere cos they stopped doing them here - but they're REALLY good.





And if your face gets really greasy, just blot with a tissue if you can't find those. Some tissues are to fluffy so I tend to carry around a few sheets of kitchen roll for the purpose!!!





PPS - If you get your skin relatively under control, try using '21 days Fade Cream' (which I get from eBay) because it quickly clears up any scarring. I can only use it once a day though because otherwise (even though it's a 'cream-gel') it can make my skin a bit greasy again so I tend to use that at night but only during periods that my skin's doing 'good'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans