Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get rid of black heads and acne?

I have brake outs often, and I don't like them. Every time I am talking to some one it feels like they stare at my brake outs, and it bugs me. I have tryd just about every thing, and nothing seems to work. I dont know what to do, and i dont like to wear makeup, just eye liner.


Please help!!


~Thnx~How do I get rid of black heads and acne?
If you acne is really bad, you can go to a dermatologist and they put you on a prescription called Accutane, It basically a pill you take everyday over the course of 5-6 months and it dries out the glands under your skin so you don't get acne at all. It gives you very severe chapped lips so keep lots of vaseline on hand. Sometimes you need to do two treatments if the first comes back. For women, its a very hard drug to get on because of the bad birth defects the pills gives, Women must sign a contract, and must answer questions each month to make sure they are not pregnant, you have to take a blood test for pregnancy each month before you can get your months supply of the pills also.





I've been on Accutane twice and its worked wonders. But make sure you take them everyday and don't stop, I stopped halfway threw the first time and thats why I had another treatment.





Good luck!How do I get rid of black heads and acne?
I use benzoyl peroxide and a program called zap that zit. I put the benzoyl peroxide on at night, then in the morning. There is a whole cleaning the face routine that has gotten my face clear in 4 days and is staying clear.





The first site has the zap that zit program and great articles, the 2nd site in full of great articles;





http://www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.co鈥?/a>





http://forfreewebarticles.com/articles/a鈥?/a>





Zap that Zit!!





JR



Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans