Thursday, June 24, 2010

What products are best to use to fight pregnancy acne ?

im 9 weeks with first baby and never really had acne before, i went to the store and got some new acne wash and astringent, then i asked my doctor and she said i sould'nt use the salicylic acid products on my skin. whats a good product?What products are best to use to fight pregnancy acne ?
Have you tried proactiv?What products are best to use to fight pregnancy acne ?
First off, Congrats!


proactive is scam, it just made my acne worse so I wouldn't recommend you to use it. Instead drink a lot of water. also I'm using a cheap remedy which is helping me a lot to remove my face severe acne.


hope this helps
Peroxide and Alcohol, it's worked for me with my past 3 pregnancies, hang in there hun, it will go away after you give birth. CONGRATS
drink plenty of water!!!!!!!


and wash your face day and night and use good products.......and try not to stress thats what breaks us out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans