Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will mineral make-up cover up severe acne and severe acne scars?

I have terrible acne and terrible acne scars and was thinking about trying some kind of mineral make-up but I wasn't sure if it would cover well. Does anyone with terrible acne and acne scars use this make-up and if so does it cover well?Will mineral make-up cover up severe acne and severe acne scars?
i have a similar problem! except my acne has cleared up but I still have scars left. To cover them up, I use mac's studio fix fluid. It's a medium coverage liquid foundation and it's very buildable. It covers my scars so well and I dont even need to use concealer. Most of the time, I just put more product on my problem area(cheeks). I'd recommend it, plus the people there can color match you so you won't have to guess what color you are.Will mineral make-up cover up severe acne and severe acne scars?
use a good foundation, then mineral powder. thats what I do, I have acne though not really bad. Just don't use a ton of it.


To get rid of scars there are medicines you can use that will fade them. Try Mederma- I have a scar on my hand that used to be quite prominent, but I used Mederma and it's faded quite a bit. Also scars generally fade with time.
I doubt it will cover up severe acne, but I know Max Factor's PanStik is really good for covering up acne. I use it, just rub some onto your skin and use a damp cosmetic sponge to blend it in.


But if you have oily skin, don't buy it. It's a bit cakey.
for acne scars, use scar zone, mederma, or cocoa butter. even the best mineral makeup wont cover up severe acne scars. once your scars have lighten up, than you can try some mineral makeup from MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans