Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some good products to get rid of acne?

I have acne on my face and back....





any acne products that actually work?What are some good products to get rid of acne?
go to a dermatologistWhat are some good products to get rid of acne?
I know how you feel, I had your problem too. I picked 2 of them and then I had 2 scars on my face. so never do that. Instead drink alot of water. Also I'm currently using a remedy which works like a charm for me, I think it can help you too. if you're interested you can read about it here:http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Hope this helps :-)
if you can have someone apply to your back 5 minutes before showering.





M.D. forte


glycare cleansing gel


for oily skin


8oz is about 25.00 online
When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin. You should probably change your shirt twice a day to avoid bacteria buildup.


When you wash your face, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a day, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne. Helpful solutions for pimples at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans