Saturday, June 26, 2010

What brand of acne cleanser should I buy from WalMart?

I've tried:





clean and clear - ok..i guess





neutrogena - ok..i guess





acnefree - works also like above but i dont like the hassle of three products bc i also put on exfoliator and moituriser etc.What brand of acne cleanser should I buy from WalMart?
Try using ST IVES APRICOT SCRUB for blackheads/blemishes this is a great deep cleaning exfoliator that gets down under the skin it will definetley help prevent future breakouts great for pores and blackheads ive had major problems with acne for almost 7 years and i have tried everything (no exaggeration) and st ives has by far worked the best for me and its only $3 cant beat that my skin has never behaved so well!!! lol Great for removing scarsWhat brand of acne cleanser should I buy from WalMart?
Boire' Pore Perfect ( I hope I spell that right lol) LUV it! It is better than proactive! I have tried both and I love this stuff! It's pretty cheap too!
i have acne and iuse clearasil ultra!! it really does work in three days!!
I use clean and clear and it works well, but I guess that doesn't work for you. My dermatologist suggest neutrogena for me, but it didn't work for me. Just make sure its an oil free!!! For me, a pour cleanser works better than an acne wash. Good luck, its a witch I know.
Clearsile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans