Saturday, June 26, 2010

What should I do to get rid of my acne?

Just to show you a history of skin products that apparently HAVE NOT been working:





AcneFree


Neutrogena Cleanser


Clean %26amp; Clear


Cetaphil


Benzoyl Peroxide


Bior茅 pore unclogging scrub





My skin is the oily type but its dry in the wintertime.What should I do to get rid of my acne?
http://www.acne.org/


its all about being consistant- don't give up on a product if you have just started using itWhat should I do to get rid of my acne?
The only way to get rid of acne is to keep your skin super clean. Most of these medicated treatments do not actually clean the skin, but kill the bacteria.





I find that good old plain soap and water work very well. But you need to find soap, not the modern facial toilet detergent in bar form. You need the original soap, now only found in craft markets (home-made soap). This cleans the skin well, but without removing too much of the natural oils you need. The trouble is that soap does not react well with our hard water. It works best with soft water.





You may find a good facial scrub works well to scrape off all the surface dirt which is clogging the pores and follicles. Then you need to make sure your face is moisturized and kept super clean at all times. Never ever touch your face during the day, unless you wash your hands thoroughly. Just take note of how often you are touching your face. You must clean your face several times a day.





Acne is an infection of the sweat and oil glands. Keep it all very clean at all times.





You also need to watch your diet very closely. It appears that some foods will trigger an immediate response, like an allergic reaction. The skin then tries to pump out more oil and the openings get clogged, and you get an infection, and acne results. Get plenty of exercise to keep your skin clear. Drink plenty of water to make sure the pores are all working, and to flush out any toxins from your system. Try not to put anything on your face whatsoever, no matter how ';hypoallergenic'; or ';clean'; it is.





But above all, keep your skin super clean, and in great health.
I tried acne free severe and proactiv, and they left acne on my cheeks. I decided to try home remedies, and I found that apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar) works really well on getting rid of the acne. It's not too rough on the skin either. There's other remedies on my blog if you want to check it out. I really recommend remedies since medicines not working for you! Good luck with your acne!!!





http://doctor-remedy.blogspot.com/2008/1鈥?/a>
Get proactive its amazing.


My cousin had really bad acne, so she ended up using benzaclear, and proactive. And her skin is glowing. But I just use proactive and it cleared my skin dramatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans