Saturday, June 26, 2010

Im a 13 year old girl & i dnt have very oily skin but i have really bad acne on my face so would proactiv work?

I get really big pimples on my forehead and after they pop i get scars. Im afraid to buy proactiv bacause its kinda of expensive is it really worth it? I heard you had to pay 2 months in advance is that true?Im a 13 year old girl %26amp; i dnt have very oily skin but i have really bad acne on my face so would proactiv work?
go to the local drugstore and buy some neutragena or clearasil products. They are less expensive nd u wont have to wait as long to get themIm a 13 year old girl %26amp; i dnt have very oily skin but i have really bad acne on my face so would proactiv work?
I've tried just about everything there is to get rid of my acne and I can completely understand anyones frustrations towards pimples.


Pro-Activ was the first topical cream I tried. The first 2 days my pimples looked red and a little worse than before, which was normal. That meant it was working, believe it or not. About a week later my face was mostly clear. I continued using Pro-Activ for about 5 months, but after a while your sking develops a tolerance to the chemicals in the cream, therefore it doesn't work as well and the pimples come back.


Although, the probability of it working is different for everyone because everyone's skin is different.


I suggest trying it out though.
I suffer from spots on my forehead and i know the fustration!!


Honestly the best way to go about dealing with them is to follow these simple steps!


Keep you hair off your fair at all times


Drink plenty of water and eat well (lots of fruit and veg)


Wash your face in the morning and evening with a gentle soap and start by wetting face with warm water then lava soap on and rinse off with cold water and fill up sink with really cold water and put your face in it.


Don't use any products on it, not even spot creams or washes they don't work!!


No make up on spots.


Don't touch them


They should calm down a lot!


Good luck and remember not to worry about them, no one sees them the way you do also everyone has them just keep it cool!
I have your SAME problem, I am 14 with VERY bad acne on my T-Zone. I tryed ProActive and It Did not work. I Went to the Dermitoligist and They Gave me A Perscription Face Wash and Cream to put on my face after washing it. The Cream is Called Differn. Not sure what the face wash is called. But It worked amazingly and only costed $40. I still have acne but very mildly now. I hope I gave you good advice. Good luck! And Remember! Dont give up! :]
Everyone's skin is different. And not every acne system will work for everybody, that's just how it goes.





I'd go ahead and try it. You always have that money back guarantee.
hey. um proactive is so worth your money. i use it and it works really well. my advice is to not pop your pimples. just leave them or put acne medicine on them. if you dont like people seeing them, just try wearing a bit of concealer. this way when they go away your face wont have scars on them. about the 2 months in advance, dont order it from the tv, go to the mall or the local drug store. that way. u dont have to pay shipping. i hope this helped!
A cheap alternative to proactive.. PanOxyl..=) And you can just buy an oil free moisturiser so that your skin wont dry out =) It has the same ingredient in it which is benzoyl peroxide ..I don't even know why they charge so much for proactiv =/





Look on Google for it, it's super cheap and has got rid of my acne
I've heard that it doesn't work well, and my cousin used it and it made her acne worse. I've also heard that if you don't use it regularly and miss one day without it, it makes your skin worse. But who knows - everyone has different skin types!
i use proac, because doing landscape, im dirty all day. for me it works sometimes until u get immune to it, meaning like using it twice a day for 2 weeks. Then you will need to take a break, and then use it again. for some reason it doesnt work in succsession
Try it and if you don't like it, try something else. It's all about experimenting and seeing what works for you.
Everyone's skin conditions are different. You can try it but I think it would be to strong for your age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans