Friday, December 11, 2009

Are the craters in my forehead from acne?

I have a couple small indentations in my forehead. Are they from popping pimples when I was younger? Is there a way to repair them?Are the craters in my forehead from acne?
Could be from cystic acne when you were younger. These marks are called ';pot marks'; if they did come from acne. Another cause could have been a childhood infectious disease like chickenpox. Yes they can be taken care of with dermabrasion. Talk with a dermatologist. They do a great job. Is this something that really bothers you and you want it for cosmetic purposes or is this a vanity thing? Decide how bad you want this and if it is not medically necessary then consider not going through the pain of surgery. Good luck and I do hope things start looking better for you. Merry Christmas.Are the craters in my forehead from acne?
Dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
Yes their from zit popping. If their so small I wouldn't worry about it. Save your money. Your probably look just fine.
most likely, yes look up derma roller, works well, get one for your face though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans