Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get rid of my acne?

I'm 14 and have not really bad acne, but I still have moderate acne on my forehead and around my mouth. I've tried every single zit treatment there is. I've gotten pro-active which worked for everyone just not me. I tried The zeno heat treatment. I can't even count all the creams and clensers I've used. I follow the instructions and moisturize. I keep my face clean, and don\t touch it during the day. How can I make it stop?How do I get rid of my acne?
J.P., I started having really bad acne problems beginning when I was 16. I had acne on my back that was really embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Murad, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with so-so results. I ended up visitng a dermatologist. After 5 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I suggest you try differnent products until you find one that works for your body type. http://www.goodinternetdeals.com/Acne.htmlHow do I get rid of my acne?
Consider the excessively-named ';Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment'; as an option for daily treatment. This was widely considered to be one of the best acne treatments available, and works best to prevent acne before it starts, and to prevent minor acne from becoming more serious.
keep your skin clean


wash your mouth after eating


make your hair away from pimples in forehead avoid hair gears avoid oily makeup


you can use topical antibiotic for bacteria


then you can use any cosmotic product like MAC Strobe Cream
have you tried that oxy stuff? They have like 6 or 7 different kinds and they really make your face feel clean after you use them. My friend had really bad acne and I reccomended it to her and a lot of it cleared up.
about it you can get information from here http://natural-medicine.notlong.com/?q=accutane%26amp;qid=20090613071008AAuJ4uN
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans