Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i get rid of the acne on my forehead?

it's the only place i break out.


this is a picture i found, that resembles my forehead during a break out:


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uj2uyc%26amp;s=5





:/


i keep my hair clean,


i don't use any hair products.


i don't wear make up other than eyeliner.


i've tried the clean and clear facial scrub, neutrogina face scrub, differin, and others.





why aren't these products working for me?How can i get rid of the acne on my forehead?
Its puberty, nothing you can do sorry.How can i get rid of the acne on my forehead?
thares really nothing u can do it that stuff isnt working for u. just get some make up like base for ur face and hide them. its kinda stupid not to wear make up if ur face looks like that...
I have the same problem and now they are clearing up. I use Netragena Toner and Face Scrub I but @ target. They are both oil free so it helps! So get oil free face scrub and oil free toner. It helped 4 me!!! I also used netragena makeup so it covered up my zits!!!








xoxo,


Lisa C
Well, I went to a dermatologist, applied erythromicine, neutrogena, and clean and clear. But to be very honest with you, the one that actually works is clean and clear acne spot treatment. Apply it to your acne infected area(s) once before you sleep and i promise that you will see that your pimple is gone or a little red in 1 or two nights. It only costs about 7 dollars and believe me, I had a problem just like you. Even during my state of puberty, i was able to fix it.
I have a great solution that you should use EVERY night! It is wonderful, and natural, and you can find everything in your own home!


First, you get two table spoons of honey, and put it in a small bowl. Then, you get one table spoon of sugar, and put it in the same bowl. Then, you get half a lemon, and squeeze it all out into a bowl. (it helps if you use a fork)


Then you mix it WELL in the bowl and use a cotton ball to spread it all over your face. Leave it in for about 30 minutes, and wash it ALL off.


Worked for me!
I have acne on my forehead too but it's not as harsh as that.


I usually use soap to dry out my skin and in a few days they're gone.


but soap makes skins really dry so you have to put on lotion after.
try not to eat or drink too much dairy products, this can make you break out.





try using proactive or the new skin I.D. cleansers





if nothing else works try going to a dermatologist.
omg thats exactlly my problem. for your type of acne i think you should use oatmeal soap.it dries up your acne. trust me it really works. i'm not sayin your acne is goin to completely disappear but they will deffinetlly get dry which is better than having them like that. but yea the oatmeal soap you can get at any phamarcy and its less than $5.





hope it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans