Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would odrying my skin due to use of acne cream give me wrinkles?

I'm only 16..but for the past 3 years or so I've been using all types of creams and care for my acne and acne scarring..My acne is fading away now..I am getting some dark lines nea rmy mouth due to dryness and it just seems im getting a little bit more wrinkles(but i could just be paranoid)





can dryness due to my acne cream lead to wrinkles at my age?Would odrying my skin due to use of acne cream give me wrinkles?
No, wrinkles are caused by sun, pollution (free radical damage), and heredity (aging).





However, if you are seeing what appears to be wrinkles, these may be temporary dehydration lines. This can be solved by simply hydrating your skin.Would odrying my skin due to use of acne cream give me wrinkles?
Stressed about acne?





Control breakouts and clear your complexion to keep pimples, blackheads and red spots from making an unwelcome appearance on your face 鈥?and in your life.





UNBLEMISH clears, heals and balances skin so you can leave heavy makeup, cover up and spot treatments behind.





http://unblemishregimen.com/
No. Wrinkles are caused by a loss of collagen, and at your age, you have plenty.





Older women can temporarily make their wrinkles better by moisturizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans