Saturday, December 5, 2009

If your 19 years old and have acne does that mean your still going through puberty?

I was just wondering, because i am fully grown and everything for my age. But i still have acne?





All throughout when i was younger, my doctor told me my acne would go away after puberty. But I'm 19 so does this make sense?If your 19 years old and have acne does that mean your still going through puberty?
nope your done with puberty, its called adult acne


happens all the timeIf your 19 years old and have acne does that mean your still going through puberty?
Even my mother still gets the occasional pimple. I'm the same age and everyone I know still has some acne just not as severe as during puberty. If it really bothers you I suggest going to another doctor and getting Differen. It's a gel or cream that you just put on your acne at bedtime. Works great for me.
No it does not. A mixture of excess sebum and dead skin cells can lead to pores being blocked and acne forming. There are many ways to control the level of sebum and to clear your pores.





A 3 step approach of cleansing, toning and moisturising can help. If you need any informaiton please feel free to have a look at my site
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans