Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have dark acne scars and uneven skin tone. What skin product should I use to get rid of dark marks?

I am 21 years old.I have dark acne scars and uneven skin tone. What skin product should I use to get rid of dark marks?
For blotchy skin (face, arms, chest, body overall) use ESOTERICA. I buy it at Walgreen's, it's a cream with a light Lavender label. The label has a large fancy E in the middle of a square on the label. The screw-off lid is white. I think the cost was about $8.50. I looked forever for a blotchy skin remedy and this was recommended by multiple people shopping for skin items and two of the Walgreen's salesladies. Also, more expensive, go to a ';Dermacare'; place and spend lots. Or, less expensive, go to ';Aesthetic'; schools (often associated with the student hair salon teaching salons). They'll give you facials and are about $20 each--plan on spending at least about $100, there may be some noticeable difference. I see a nice difference on my face, arms and chest area with Esoterica. Good luck.
  • php web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans