Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best over the counter acne treatment?!?

I've had problems with acne since middle school. I've gone to dermatolgists and have used all sorts of medicine from them and nothing. I've even used ProActive for a couple of years with only mediocre (if thats how you spell it) results. So I was wondering, instead of going back to the doctors, what are some of the best drugstore acne treatments out there? I have sensitive skin also so I have to be careful. And if anyone knows what makeup will help me not to breakout, that'd be great too.





And please, no one say ProActive. I'm not trying that again.





Thank You!What is the best over the counter acne treatment?!?
I've had great results with an Aveda product call Outer peace Acne face wash. There's a whole line of the products for acne but honestly I've only used the face wash. It's worked great for me. Not over drying but strong enough to kill the acne. That and a very light, sensitive moisturizer works great to balance out your skin.





You could probably do a search for the product to come up with a price and retailer near you. Hope that helps!What is the best over the counter acne treatment?!?
Here is a good page on squidoo on acne treatment review.


http://www.squidoo.com/acne-treatment-review


good luck. Report Abuse

read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this site
I had to deal with the same problem for a couple of years. I have tried many of the treatments available today on the market but no results. I started to do research on the Internet to see if I could find something that would work. One day I found a website which seemed very interesting and I decided to go for a try. After 2 weeks I started seeing results. It was really incredible. I don' t say it will do magic, but is the best and most efficient I have found until now. After 2 months I got rid completely of acne. I got my smile back. I will post here the resource link where I read about it for the first time. Take a look, give it a try and get your life back.


I'll be more than glad to hear that you resolved permanently your acne problem.


Take care now
Very Simple and it works because my hubby and my teenager have bad acne...





Wintergreen rubbing alcohol to cleanse...just use a tissue to wipe your face..you'll be amazed at how much dirt comes off





and then use foot fungus cream..the meds in it are stronger than the acne meds.
Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.





Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.





Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.





Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.





Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples .





Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, %26amp; other skin infections.





Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.





Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on swelling pimples.





Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for pimples.





Mix lime juice and rose water in equal portions. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.





Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on pimples and kept up to 1 hour, then wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans