Friday, December 11, 2009

What acne product worked best for you?

I have red pimples around my face with blackheads on my nose and chin. Any suggestions on cleaning them up?What acne product worked best for you?
proactiv. it is a little expensive but it works well. i suggest also ordering the refining mask. if you put it on your red spots ten mins before you go to bed, then rinse it off after the ten mins are up, the redness will be completely or almost completely gone.What acne product worked best for you?
BenzaClin
At night if i have pimples i FIRST clean my face, THEN put a moisturizer(clean and clear has one), THEN dab calamine lotion (the stuff for poison ivy) on you pimples. It worked for me. IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK YOU MUST WASH YOUR FACE FIRST.
I use the new Neutrogena wave. wat they say is true it does smooth you zits down!
according to me...dont use any products..you should like cleanse your face with soap everyday. 2 times a day is ok....proactive is good..but i heard if you stop using it...the acne will be worst than before
Acne free its in a bright orange box...only 30$$$
proactiv
i use proactive it's a little expensive (for the pimples) and for the blackheads i use bore blackhead strips. hope this helps!!!!!
proactiv didnt work that well for me. It did a little bit and then my face got red and itchy and the pimples came back. So i started using noxzema 3 times a day. It works good, its quick and its an over the counter face wash.
Proactiv
I would suggest ';obagi'; ... it takes a long time. so if you want quick results don't use this, but it really clears your skin forever. It's kind of expensive, but i think its totally worth it. Maybe you can ask a dermatologist for any recommendations.
I used proactive for a while but nothing beat my red bumps. Plus, the cost of proactive kits are very pricey. I recommend getting Differin. I've been using that for about a year now, and I only get one small pimple every three months. It works wonders, but takes some time. In the end if will pay off, and save you some money instead of spending 60$ for a kit. http://differin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans