Sunday, December 13, 2009

Really good over the counter products that work for acne/blackheads?

So what do you use that has worked for you? My acne is not that bad just a few bumps here and there...and i use some products but none of them seem to work long enoughReally good over the counter products that work for acne/blackheads?
Use oxy daily cleansing pads. That really works!! Use it everyday, and u pimples will b gone ASAP =]Really good over the counter products that work for acne/blackheads?
the neutrogena wave works really good! for blackheads i use st. ives apricot scrub. and i dry my face with toilet paper instead of a towel, because it's more gentle on your skin. sometimes if i have a pimple and it hurts or it's really red, i put ice on or toothpaste. i also use a good lotion that isn't scented. good luck and i hope i helped!
Neutrogena on the spot





I also heard about this other product on Acne.org...Visit their site, it think it's worth a shot....Looks very helpful. Never tried it myself, but you should read up on it...Lots of good tips.
i heard about this product Acne- free


i think it's like $30 it was on tv :]


but it supposedly works miracles


good luck ;]
Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Complex. It's the only thing that's ever worked for me without making my skin dry and flaky.
I use Kiehl's cleansor and Benza-Clin topical cream to put on the individual zits and it works sooo well I swear that Benza-Clin zaps zits away in like 2 days!!
I just bought acne-free severe yesterday and i'm already noticing a difference.
proactive, and if you every have bad acne ask your doctor for diffren. both products have worked for me =]


hope this helps
Murad- the sulpher mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans