Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good working product that decreases acne?

I tried like everything...basically just the cheap things at wal-mart, but also Mary- Kay and thats it. I still have zits and black heads, how do u get rid of them?What is a good working product that decreases acne?
Wal-Mart has a brand called Acne-Free that's similar to Pro Activ. The only bad thing is it's works quickly so it can be drying. I recommend you choose a less harsh product by Neutrogena or Clean n' Clear to alternate when you're not broken out as much.What is a good working product that decreases acne?
Have you tried the oily system from Sensaria? I had acne as well and even the scars and just the cleanser got rid of it plus the scars. I haven't used anything else in the last year and my skin looks AND feels great.
try murad or st. ives apricot scrub. u have to order murad off the internet. u can find the apricot scrub at walmart. also try the peachish colored stuff from st. ives that is runs kind of like honey. it works because it pulls all the fluids out without u picking at them. click on the link below it will show u what i am talking about.
Which Mary Kay formula are you using? And how long have you been using it for? Are you using the Acne Treatment Gel also? I have been using MK for 4 years now and my daughter and I recently switched to the Classic Skin Care line for oily skin. While I didn't have many problems before, I have noticed a definite improvement since switching to that formula and my 13 year old daughter's skin hase cleared up alot!
proactiv of courseee!!
proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans