Sunday, December 13, 2009

Will mineral make-up cover up severe acne and severe acne scars?

I have terrible acne and terrible acne scars and was thinking about trying some kind of mineral make-up but I wasn't sure if it would cover well. Does anyone with terrible acne and acne scars use this make-up and if so does it cover well?Will mineral make-up cover up severe acne and severe acne scars?
Oh, heavens, yes. I had severe acne for years (I'm 19 now) and though it isn't quite as bad anymore, I still break out. And on top of that I have some really awful scars on my cheeks and certain other places. I'm hoping to get laser skin resurfacing when all my acne finally goes away, because having these scars is so hard to deal with.





Anyway, I've tried several different types of makeups over the years, from liquid to pressed to loose powder, and nothing works quite as good for me as loose mineral powder in making my skin look nearly flawless. Now, as far as brands go, there are some differences you should be aware of. BareMinerals is great, but way too expensive. It's good for your skin, but you can find comparable quality in the drugstore: plus, you can use more of it and not feel so guilty about paying a huge price.





Now, which brand should you look for? After running through a few, L'or茅al was one of the first to follow in the mineral makeup explosion after Bare Escentuals became so popular. L'or茅al's Bare Naturale works great for me, and it is much less expensive than Bare Minerals. Granted, it's still the more expensive of many of the Wal-Mart mineral makeups, but the others don't really seem to stand up (I've tried Physician's formula and Neutrogena and Maybelline). This one gets the job done and leaves you with a surprisingly good complexion. Want to know what I do? Get a good small brush with firm bristles, a concealer brush. If you have the time and really want to look great, use the concealer brush in the powder and cover around the spots individually. This gives you an even better base to virtually eliminate marks.





I haven't had any problems with irritation from L'or茅al, and I suspect it might not be all 100% pure and yadda ya, but it's pretty darn close. And a word from someone who knows: if you have raised marks or indentations like I do, you might not be able to get the flawless look of someone born with perfectly smooth skin. You'll get a lovely even tone and other people will think you look quite nice, but if you examine yourself too much in the mirror you can still see the flaws. Try not to worry so much about the tiny things, though; just take care of your skin, and convince yourself that you look as fabulous as others think you do :)Will mineral make-up cover up severe acne and severe acne scars?
Definitely use Bare Minerals. I have acne and I started using that. I dont even wash it off after every use and it actually is clearing up my face. It also covers up really well. Im very strict about covering up my face and Bare Minerals (out of all things i have tried) is by faaarrr the best :) Its amazing. Also if you get the cover up try and get the mineral veil. It makes the makeup look 10 times better and makes your face really smooth and beautiful.
Behind,


I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
it does.


it works pretty well. and it's pretty healthy for your skin!





http://www.sheercover.com/benefitsofmine鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans