Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you remove chest and neck acne?

my neck has small black dots and i have no idea what they are. I thought they were blackheads, all i know is that they're small dirty particles trapped in my pores (?)


my chest has small white dots. Im guess they're white heads though. They're bumpyish.


these are my main problem, as for some reason i have absolutely no acne on my face or anywhere else.How do you remove chest and neck acne?
my friends have that. Get a blackhead scrub for your back and wash in te shower. Get a scrub targeted for white heads and put that on your chest when your shoowering. Also, keep the areas moisturized so use a not clogging moisturizer. Good luck!





Also, aloe vera gel really helps to clear blemishes. Thats what i use on my face and its amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans