Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i get rid of my acne fast?

I had acne for a while now and its really bugging me. I`ve used all the scrubs and pads out there and nothing working PLEASE HELP :-)





Thanx


TaylorHow can i get rid of my acne fast?
Go to the Dermatologist. Trust Me that really helped me. he will prescribe you a cream. and use it religiously. Meanwhile have a good diet, exercise, drink lots of water, and keep your face clean. Dont clog your pores with make-up...use BareMinerals if possible.How can i get rid of my acne fast?
check out this cleansing routine. It really helped me reduce my acne and mine was pretty bad. Anyways link in source, hope this helps.
try using lemon juice mixed with water (just wash your face with it) it worked for me


it saved me from spending lots of money at the skin doctor





i hope this helps you





good luck
this also works overnight for some......!!!





http://expertpress.org/acne
Apply fresh mint juice every night to treat acne and pimples as this is a good home remedy for acne. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans