Sunday, December 13, 2009

What type of acne face wash is safe to use during pregnancy?

I was using 10% benzyl peroxide, however my N.P. recommended I discontinue use.What type of acne face wash is safe to use during pregnancy?
Then I'd ask her/him what I could use. Or what they would recommend. Try something less harsh, such and Clean And ClearWhat type of acne face wash is safe to use during pregnancy?
If your face wash is a prescription then it is probably not safe. OTC acne medications are safe during pregnancy. I used a salicylic acid face wash and my doctor said it is safe. He did tell me the unsafe acne medication, but I don't remember it because I had never heard of it. I am pretty sure that benzoyl peroxide is safe. I did read that it is unknown if benzoyl peroxide is safe during pregnancy because they have not done any studies to show that it links to birth defects and other problems.


If you are worried you could switch to an OTC salicylic acne medication - my daughter turned out fine.
I know EXACTLY how you feel honey , I couldn't look anybody in the eyes and I wanted to go home so none could see me , I didint want to go out at all because I felt embarrassed ,The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than that lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days .You should really try it hon





www.StopMyAcne.Info





diana x
Glycolic Acids and Alpha Hydroxy Acids are safe. They just exfoliate the top layer of your skin. They don't work the same way as your traditional acne products, but you don't have much choice.





The link below explains in greater detail what you can and can't use.
I use Aveeno its made by johnson and johnson and its all natural...they even sell it at babies r us...it works really nicely too. Good Luck!
i asked my doctor what i could use to wash my face during pregnancy and she said just use dove Beauty bar and moisturizer
  • php web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans