Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i get rid of an acne scar on my face?

i had a really big blemish like 3 months ago.. so i popped it... then i put this acid stuff on it.. and it burned my skin. so now i have a big red spot 1 inch away from my nose and its like the size of a dime... would any conseler or scar products work on it? help!How do i get rid of an acne scar on my face?
Use Vitamin E Oil...Dap it on with a cotton ball or q-tip and leave it on over night, then rinse in the morning.





OR





Lemon Juice....Dap it on and leave it on for 15-20 min then RINSE.How do i get rid of an acne scar on my face?
massage rosehip seed or lavender oil on the scar.. this will promote new cell regeneration and significantly improve the appearance of the acne scar.
Try Mederma or Scar Zone, my son uses them on his acne scars and they seem to be lightening up...Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans