Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get rid of bad Body Acne?

Ive struggled with bad body acne since December 06. For some reason, I just cant get rid of it and it's bothering me. It's embarrassing. I scratch at it, and I pick at it and its really bad. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of it?! Also, does anyone have any ideas as to not scratching and picking at it- like motivational talk?How do I get rid of bad Body Acne?
What really helped get rid of my acne was washing with salt and then soap and then applying a moisturizer.


I know it sounds weird but it really does work.


As far as motivation for not scratching, I have terrible scars on my face from popping my zits and believe me they don't go away. So the next time you go to scratch remember that.


I hope it helps and I know it sounds weird but try washing your face with the salt and soap, you'll be suprised.How do I get rid of bad Body Acne?
If your acne is severe (with the potential for scarring), no over-the-counter treatment is likely to clear your skin completely. Some products might help reduce the condition, but nothing short of Accutane (or oral antibiotics) is going to clear body acne, unfortunately.





You need to see a dermatologist as soon as possible to avoid permanent scarring.
I have experienced this before - mainly on my chest and I hate it - I know how you feel!





Motivational speech to not picking it - its a disgusting habit and only makes it worse when you pick at the acne.





HONESTLY - When you are picking it, the germs rub off on your hands and spread onto other areas surround the area and then more acne occurs - SO...STOP IT NOW :)





A good body wash to try out is Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Body Wash. You can find it at Walmart, Target, CVS, its usually in the aisle with the acne treatments, moisurizers, etc.





Also - be sure that you are showering frequently. Some people just have oily or bad skin naturally, so you have to stay clean to keep it clear. Try showering EVERYDAY for a week with the Neutrogena mentioned above and see if that clears it up.





Have faith - this worked for me and I am a believer!!





You should consider seeing a dermatologist if it doesn't get any better.
I don;t know what your diet consists of, but if you have poor eating habits it can effect your skin. Also, stop using products designed to clear acne (neutrogena, clean and clear etc.) Choose something natural and clear. I would recommend any body wash from C.O. Bigelow...most products are fairly priced and are available at Bath %26amp; Body works
shower
Wash with an anti-bacterial soap. Use a plastic scrub brush to wash your back.





Apply benzol peroxide (Oxy 10) to whiteheads. Use salisilic acid on other pimples.





Get your doctor to prescribe oral Tetracycaline and topical retin-A.





Don't pick. You'll exacerbate your condition.
You can try to get rid of it by doing a daily cleansing regimen.


After you take a shower try to use some body lotion,some even use suncream but I dont do that.Also try drinking enough water to keep your body um hydrated.


Eat good stufff such as fruit,vegtables,things that are healthy for you.





Its hard not to scratch,but try not to because it spreads the acne to more places and your hands are always full of oil which makes it worse.
When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin.You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans