Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to get rid of these embrassing red acne scars?

whats the best and quickest way to get rid of red post acne scars?? i got like red spots everywhere on my both cheeks on my face and its so embrassing! i am good looking but now i just lost my self confidence and hate going to school because everyone points it out! i dont even have a lot of acne now but it seems like i do because of these ugly red scars!How to get rid of these embrassing red acne scars?
oh gosh yea i feel your pain! yes i consider myself ';good looking'; too but i hate it when people get right up in my face cause i think they're only looking at my acne scars!! :( well i know neutrogena came out with some acne scar gel but i haven't tried it yet. the best thing you can do right now is to cover them up (i assume you're a girl?). just take a q-tip and dip it into some pressed powder so you can just cover the spots without that heavy feeling of concealer.How to get rid of these embrassing red acne scars?
I have that too, I used to have really bad acne and now I have these red scars. I would say, use concealer every day, it really helps 99% of the time, and give it a little time. I gave it a year or two and my skin looks better already. Also, keep your face clean as so not to irritate it- maybe use something with 10% benzoyl peroxide. I hope this helps!
I get a scar lasts a while after every pimple, I have clear skin most of the time but a scar remains here and there.


If your acne isn't to bad just a few pimples here and there I would use Bare Essentials ';Bisque'; it is a powder that you can dab on. I have used it on my no make up days and it blends well into your skin and doesn't show. It is a really cool product. Btw...It was voted best product for 2008 at sephora ,,,Hope this helps good luck Best face wash is philosophy's purity . You will love it...Just my opinion...
I've had severe acne myself, try looking for more information on any acne website, like this one for example:





http://AcneTreat.net





You'll find some great info there, hope you can get rid of them quickly.
I've had severe acne myself, try looking for more information on any acne website, like this one for example:





http://AcneTreat.net





You'll find some great info there, hope you can get rid of them quickly.
I also had that problem but then i put aloe vera on morning and night and they faded much lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans