Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to get rid of my stubborn acne?

I've done everything, I dont touch my forehead - I wash my face 2-4 times every day. I've been using the same products, I mask once in a while. It's not working ... I still have acne on my forehead, and everyday it seems to get worse, What do I do!?How to get rid of my stubborn acne?
Well,I do have terrible acne and I found that my skin type is sensitive skin and it makes me harder to find the right products that I could use to reduce my acne.That is when I tried Clinique 3 Steps Skincare Regime and it really works for my acne and now I have less breakouts after 3 months usage and I only need to work on my scars from my previous acne to improve my skin complexion.Since Clinique 3 Steps works for all skin types,I would recommend you to try this product since it has the basics of skincare regime and work wonders on your skin.However,you could also try these homemade remedies if you want to improve your chance of healing.Good luck trying these at home(:





Honey Paste-Another easy and effective homemade acne treatment is to make a paste of honey with cinnamon and nutmeg. All you need is about one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and about half of it nutmeg powder. Add some honey to make enough paste to cover the inflammed area completely. Just lie down as honey may dribble down. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with luke warm water.





Orange peel-Homemade Acne Treatment using Orange peel has been found very effective. Pound the orange peel with water on a piece of stone and apply to acne affected areas.





Basil tea-Basil tea like neem is effective in killing bacteria. Drinking it twice a day can do wonders to the skin.





Coconut Oil-Coconut oil is a cheap and easily available acne solution. Regular use of coconut oil over a period of time helps to clear your skin.





Lemon Juice-A simple remedy at home for acne: Apply lemon juice regularly to reduce pimples and acne. This has proven beneficial results.





Well,these are the remedies that work gentle on your skin while getting rid of acne.Hope this helps and great skin wishesHow to get rid of my stubborn acne?
or.. it could just be your time of the month... unless your a dude then i REALLY hope your not a dude Report Abuse

Do an allergy test -- Before you try any new product on your skin, it鈥檚 always a good idea to do an allergy skin test. Dab a small amount of milk of magnesia on the inside of your arm, in the wrist area. Let it dry and leave on overnight. If there is any irritation, do not proceed. With a cotton ball or cosmetic pad, apply a thin layer of milk of magnesia to your face. Let dry, and then gently rinse off with warm water. Granted, milk of magnesia is not the most glamorous acne treatment around, but many chronic acne sufferers have reported clearer skin with just a couple of days of use. In some cases, acne sufferers have found that milk of magnesia was the only treatment that brought relief. Given the cost of acne remedies 鈥?the low cost alone is worth giving milk of magnesia a try!
I have found that acne medications typically make the problem worse, so a good regular face wash will usually help. Diet is sometimes the culprit so try avoiding greasy foods for a little while and see if that helps. If none of the above work then many girls I know are now getting chemical peals which seem to really make a difference.
Skin, Laser Clinic Dubai http://www.laserdubai.com/





If external application like Benzyl peroxide 5 % gel, Clindamycin Solution, does not work, Doxycycline capsule is worth trying.





Then, there is Isotretinoin oral which has revolutionized the treatment of acne. Isotretinoin is prescription only, has side effects, to be taken under close medical supervision.
if youre a very sporty person, the acne could be caused due to the opened pores when you exercise %26amp; therefore more dirt gets in.
You're face could be dry. Washing your face too much and not using moisturizer can make your acne problem worse. You should use an oil free moisturizer for your face to keep it hydrated.
Perhaps you're allergic to something you're eating, or one of the products? Stress is known to cause acne too.
hi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans