Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i keep my face clean from acne?

Well im breaking out and i have a photo shoot on thursday and i want to know how i can keep my face pimple free.. any suggestions? please help. (:How can i keep my face clean from acne?
# Become well-acquainted with baking soda. Seriously, it may seem odd, but baking soda has become one of my best allies in fighting acne. Simply make a paste of baking soda and water (you want to aim for a slightly-thinner than toothpaste consistency) and rub it gently on your skin for about 30 seconds after you have used your facial cleaner. Then, rinse it off gently with warm water. While you can use this two times a day (morning and night), I recommend only using it at night, as it can irritate sensitive skin. As we all know, irritation can only make acne worse.How can i keep my face clean from acne?
LOL


I'm so sorry, but Pro-Active really works


I guess it is kinda late for you to buy it and start using it.


well.... for my face i just wash my face every morning with SoftSoap


or just regular hand soap and my face is really clean all the time.


If you are very desperate i guess these will not help but i only washed my face twice when I noticed the pimples were gone :)


sorry if this doesnt help


im just giving advice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans