Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a safe, maybe natural, treatment for my acne and being around my 7-month-old?

I am worried I will my son will put his mouth on my face or put his hands on my face and then in his mouth after I have used the Proactiv or something and it will make him sick! What is safe and is there anything natural that really works for acne?What is a safe, maybe natural, treatment for my acne and being around my 7-month-old?
I doubt that would happen - Keep in mind it takes only a few moments to absorb in to your skin -





If you feel uneasy use Berts Bee products. I am not sure they will work as well for you - and no real 'at home' remedies are strong enough for acne.What is a safe, maybe natural, treatment for my acne and being around my 7-month-old?
Maybe u can review these natural acne products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans