Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can i find a good dermatologist for acne in california?

I've been looking for a good dermatologists that could help me with my acne but since this is my first time i don't know any. I've tried the internet to find one but nothing. I live in lake forest, california. Can anyone help me to find a good dermatologist near me??Where can i find a good dermatologist for acne in california?
I acne problems beginning when I was 15. I had acne on my shoulders that was really embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Zyporex, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with so-so results. I wound up visitng a dermatologist in North Carolina. After 4 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I suggest you try finding a California dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.com/California-D鈥?/a>Where can i find a good dermatologist for acne in california?
Acne is a skin condition which has plugged pores (blackheads and whiteheads), inflamed pimples (pustules), and deeper lumps (nodules). Acne occurs on the face, as well as the neck, chest, back, shoulders, and upper arms. Although most teenagers get some form of acne, adults in their 20's, 30's, 40's, or even older, can develop acne. Often, acne clears up after several years, even without treatment. Acne can be disfiguring and upsetting to the patient. Untreated acne can leave permanent scars; these may be treated by your dermatologist in the future. To avoid acne scarring, treating acne is important Try talking to your doctor then they will try to hook you up with one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans