Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i get rid of the acne on my legs?

i have a lot of acne and black spot%26lt;%26lt;pores maybe? on my leg and i have no idea how to get rid of it, also i have black spots on my back too so feel free to help!How do i get rid of the acne on my legs?
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist.





Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.





For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, we're all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.





Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.infoHow do i get rid of the acne on my legs?
Acne is a bacteria that needs to be killed. Witch Hazel is also works great.. it is a little smelly, but you can use a cotton ball or wash cloth. It will tke away the oiliness. `Tea Tree Oil will kill out the bacteria or weaken it enough not to bother you. Apply it to the effected areas with a q-tip or cotton ball after you have washed.





You should get a good multivitamin(highly suggest) with vitamin a,c,e,d and zinc.. this should help tons! Eating carrots also helps.. there is beta-carotene (Vitamin A) in them which helps prevent acne and repair the skin. Take zinc, zinc is a antibacterial agent. Make sure to dink plenty of water and get good rest at night.





Azelaic Acid is a great natural acid that reduces the growth of bacteria, restores the skins cells and reduces inflammation. Try using a topical with Azelaic Acid in it.. it is safe.





Also, change/wash your pillow case and sheets every other day.
well i have suffered from acne for 2 years until i tried ASPIRIN. yes aspirin. I took a aspirin pill and cut it in half. then i added about two drops of water or aloe Vera lotion to the aspirin. i mixed it up to a mush and then put a lil dab on my acne spots. I started noticing my acne disappearing after about 2 weeks.
If they're not moles they're blackheads. Sun might help. But like other acne it's the bacteria in the pores that causes it. Use the same treatment as on your face or neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans