Sunday, December 13, 2009

What do you recemend for my type of acne?

I have tiny under the skin, white pimples. Clusters of them, ALL over my forehead.


What do you recomend for this? A Moisturizer before bed?


I've tryed Basis Soap, citaful, proactive, and more. But all seem to just keep my skin the same...What do you recemend for my type of acne?
BUY THIS STUFF CALLED Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. IT WORKS MIRACLES! just spread it all over your face and leave it on for about 5 minute, then wash it off. the next day your skin will have improved. if you have really bad acne, use it every other day, until your skin is clear. i used this when i used to have bad acne, and now i use it if i have a pimple that about to come up. you can buy it anywhere. i got mine at walmart for $6. but you can probably get it at walgreens, safeway, etc. trust me!What do you recemend for my type of acne?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It's been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';Cee En's Acne Solution'; or ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can purchase 1 month supply for $40 or 6 month supply for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)
The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than this lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days its cheap and and if you're not happy money back





www.StopMyAcne.Info
You can try using clay masks as they help remove dirt from deep inside and clear your skin of impurities. More such solutions at http://usefulinfo-pimples.blogspot.com/
Kate K, Try eating really bland food. That got rid of my acne in 7 weeks.
maybe clean and clear?? thats what i used

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans