Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of acne on your shoulders?

Dont get rude.this isnt for me.What is the best way to get rid of acne on your shoulders?
Hi,my name is Aaron M. Grimes. I'm 19 years of age,and I think I might have a solution.


My girl friend had acne since she was 12, she is now 17 and I found a substance at a Walgreen's store (or any drug store) that helped alot. The name of this substance is, ';Pimple Eraser.'; It's in a little white tube and says,well, Pimple Eraser! LOL. Now if this person does not want to spend any money,the main thing that helps is to cut down on the chocolate.Yes, I know that sounds absurd,I mean, who wants to give up their snack time.Not me, but the thing is,I too once had an acne problem and it had to go.





Another solution is to cut down on the soda beverages. This solution really helps. Now, if you do alot of sports your gonna sweat quite badly. So do away with the sweat rag if you wear one. Just make sure you scrub your face after sweating.





Now if you wash your face to much, your face gets used to being dry and the first time you break the slightest little sweat and don't wash your face.';Say hello to your little friends again.'; LOL!





I hope this was useful for whom ever this may concern,and I hope you have a wonderful day. Later! Write back if you would like. Aaron M. Grimes Sorry so long!What is the best way to get rid of acne on your shoulders?
well go to dermatoligists...they can help you because if you buy a products dat ur friends told u dat its gud...yes it might for them...but...you have a diff. skin...so you have to go to derma first for accurate medicine( i mean ur friend)
Go to www.naturescure.com. It has some really neat stuff for body acne. It won't stain your clothes like other stuff.. and it works wonders if you use it daily. Hope that helps!
Try Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub. One of my friends in HS had acne on her back, and it worked for her. If this person is a female, the problem is likely because of a combination of the hormones of puberty and oily hair resting on the shoulders.
I wish I knew....


Maybe use the same anti-bacterial/skin cleansing soaps that people use on their face?
scrub em
use neutrenga (spelled wrong HA) body scrub it feals really good and if u use it every day it should be gone in a week or so also try to use noxemia its in a blue package at the store hope that helps
Lightly exfoliate, and make sure to shower promptly after getting sweaty
I wouldn't get rude even if it was for you. I never had acne on my back but I would get a few zits, the best thing that worked for me is tanning in tanning beds. If you can't do that. Have a buddy tap toothpaste on em, it sucks all the puss out, sounds weird but trust me works wonders. I use it on my face when I get a stubborn pimple.
hey just scrub with a loopha and the will go away
You know what works the best.. i didnt believe it but loreal makes a acne body wash. I had acne all over my shoulders and it cleared it up in one week. but only use it once a day because it will get your skin too dried out.
You should go to a dermatologist. She will give you perscriptions that you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans