Saturday, December 5, 2009

Getting your hair cut when you have acne?

I need a haircut bad, but I have been putting it off a bit because of my acne. Normally I wouldn't care but I just broke out more than usual on my forehead and since they normally are touching around there I would feel extremely uncomfortable. Especially me being a guy and its usually younger women cutting hair.Getting your hair cut when you have acne?
Don't worry about it, honestly, as an ex beauty therapist I can tell you it's not an issue, get your hair cut!Getting your hair cut when you have acne?
Get your hair cut, then go home and make sure to wash your pillow cases every other day. While you sleep your pillowcases get dirty from residue in your hair and it gets onto your face and also can cause acne.
Everyone has acne....no worries. It's common among people...so what if it's a younger girl cutting your hair....just go do it regardless if you have acne...and be proud that you did it and put yourself out there.
the younger women want to run their fingers through your acne filled forehead and moan in ecstasy.
Dude, get a haircut if you need one. People that work at salons have seen everything.
go for it , they have seen worse beleive me.. plus afterwards for will feel better about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans