Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get rid of an acne sore on my nose?

for the past 2 or 3 weeks I have had trouble with a pimple on my nose. You see, I have gotten rid of the infection inside, but a big, red sore and dry skin remains. I have been using all kinds of products, but it doesnt seem to wanna go away. Please help; I like looking perfect, and right now, I do not.


thanks!!How do I get rid of an acne sore on my nose?
Mix white toothpaste with a drop of either rice or apple vinegar and apply it on the pimple of your nose. No vegetable vinegar!How do I get rid of an acne sore on my nose?
There is this stuff they sell at Walgreens (maybe another drugstore if you dont have one) it is called Pink Stuff. It clears zits overnight. It really does! So does something made by Clean and Clear, I dont remember the name of that stuff, but it works over night too, it is in a sliver tube.
i dont know what this one is called, but i saw it in walgreens in a grey or silver tube. they got good stuff=).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans