Friday, December 11, 2009

Will losing weight help clear up my acne?

I'm 16 and I've gained some weight over the past few months, so I'm slightly overweight. Before gaining weight my skin was perfect and flawless and as soon as I started gaining weight I started breaking out. So now I'm planning to go on a very strict diet to lose 30 pounds and I'm wondering, if I lose all that weight will my skin improve? Or is this a harmonal problem? And what can I do to clear up my skin?


Thanks guy


ps I tried Proactive, didn't work for me.Will losing weight help clear up my acne?
No. Cutting out the junk food that has contributed to your weight gain will, however. Make sure that you're eating nutritionally balanced meals and getting enough calories -- crash diets are a great way to damage your skin even more.Will losing weight help clear up my acne?
hey there(:





i never thought it would happen. i went on a diet just to lose weight and i found that my nails were better, my hair was stronger and shiny and my skin was acne free. IT WAS AMAZING!





- i didn't know that eating well could make me look and FEEL better :)





just remember if you eat chocolate and stuff like that you will break out immediately! just stick to your diet and make sure to drink a lot of water :) i also washed my face 3 times with ';simple soap'; and moisturize and my skin was/is Truly amazing!!!!





I can tell you honestly that it will clear up your acne :)


xoxo
If you lose weight your skin will be alot more clearer, but not just lose weight you need to eat all the rights foods too, and drink alot of water, make sure your makeup is took off as soon as you get into your house and don't EVER sleep with it on, and your skin will be amazing soon enough :)
well, i dont think losing weight will help with your acne. but its what you eat when your trying to lose weight that will! eat lots of fruits, proteins, veggies, nuts, and stay away from sugar. it will do wonders for your skin! remember try not to touch your skin with your hands, this can spread bacteria and make acne worse :) good luck!





o and remember to drink ALOT of water
it is most likely hormonal related. losing a few pounds is great! but it may or may not improve your skin. try using some all natural products to clense your face. visit http://www.castlebaths.com and check out some of the stuff on there.
well it will help u generally but not really expect much when it come to acne coz the relation of acne to weight is not well proven and instead here are more about natural acne treatments at home http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>
look up for Benzamycin Topical Gel


it is the best acne treatment... good luck = )
YES
I've been there and done that. If you are really trying to lose weight, you have to stay dedicated and determined to do so. I lost around 50 pounds using just these simple tips I'm about to explain to you.





I found three things to be the best but you have to use them together in order to get some great results. You have to understand that you are what you eat first. Dieting is something you might have to stick in there with and follow through with one. Some people can while others can't.





The next thing you need to do is create a workout plan whether that be cardio or some other exercise to get the heart rate up. You have got to do at least 30 mins a day to get some results.





The 3rd step that I'm going to explain, helps a lot if you are slobbish on your diet or just need some help with it all. For me, it's a natural herbal supplement called Proactol. It's a fat binder and an appetite suppressant. I'm very health consicious and having this supplement that is made from natural herbs, you really can't beat it. It's helped me so much but absorbing up to 28% of fat that you intake. Which means if you aren't following your dieting plans, you have a little more room for food being on the supplement. The appetite suppressant part works wonderfully too so you can actually stay away from the cookies and brownies.





These steps really worked for me, you should try them out for yourself even if you want to lose very little or that extra mile. Also at the time of my 3 month supply purchase of Proactol, I saved a lot of money on it at http://theweightlossplace .com





Good luck and I hope this helps you out for your weight loss goals.
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans